Sublimation printers are exceptional machines that use heat transfer technology to print your designs on different materials, including mugs, fabrics, ceramics, etc.
Here are the thorough reviews of the best sublimation printer you could find in the market with appealing features and attractive designs. All of these sublimation printers are cheaper and produce high-quality prints on different materials.
So, whether personal or work usage, you can rely on these best sublimation printers. Without further ado, let’s get into their details so that you can make the right decision.
What Are Best Sublimation Printer in 2022[amazon box=”B087C61G2F,B08C2FW6M1,B084TV6NTZ,B073YHRPV5,B01NANPU8D” template=”table”]
1. Gogad PC Universal Sublimation Bundle with Printer, Heat Press Machine & Assorted Mugs
Get yourself a complete bundle of Sublimation printing from Gogad and get tension-free for all the upcoming events. This bundle comes with all the necessary tools you would need for creating customized objects. This printer encourages you to paint your creative talent on shirts, mugs, or cups to gift your friends and loved ones on occasions. Such gifts are always close to the heart because it made with time, effort, and love.
In addition, this ongoing trend of customized things will help you cash your talent. This bundle comes with a Heat press machine that performs very well on different items. Also, it offers wireless printing from your computer and mobile phones, which means you can design the art comfortably on your personal devices and print them via Gogad Sublimation printer. Therefore, it is our top choice under the best sublimation printers available so far.
- It allows putting your art to the Shirts, Mugs, Cups, and other objects.
- It does not consume time in setting up the entire system.
- The bundle comes with a digital heat press machine with incredible performance promise.
- It comes with a 4-Color Ink system, which is easy to refill.
- It can connect wirelessly to compatible PCs and mobile devices.
- Auto feeder
- Durable printer
- Best quality printing
- Quick setup
- Comes with guarantee
- The machine is a little complex to operate
2. Sawgrass SG500 Sublimation Printer
If you are a fan of doing DYI projects, you must go ahead with your talent and try this sublimation printer by Sawgrass. It is a user-friendly printer with wireless connectivity, encourages you to customize your coffee cups, shirts, etc.
Sawgrass is one of the best printer brands that provide excellent post-purchase service and never lets its customers down by delivering faulty products. This best sublimation printer comes with an entire set of Sublijet-UHD inks with more than 200 sublimation paper sheets, so you can just plugin and try this device.
You can also expect a complete how-to-use guide from Sawgrass to promote using their printers. Sawgrass also offers online designing software with a massive design library, so you won’t have to waste time brainstorming your ideas and finding the right platform to create.
- The UHD ink results in excellent quality prints
- The ink lasts longer than any other top printers
- This set contains ink set and sublimation sheets
- The brand also developed a free designing studio with a stock library to get ideas and create art.
- It comes with an ink set
- Excellent customer support
- Wireless connection
- Two years warranty
- Durable printer
- Ink is quite expensive.
3. Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Sublimation Printer
Epson is a brand of promise. This ET-1500 sublimation printer from the Epson justifies its name and comes with a tank that consumes much less ink and saves the refill cost. While it uses less ink in printing, it does not compromise a bit of printing quality. Besides, the traditional design of the printer saves space for placing and helps you get used to it real quick.
The stats of printing sublimation sheets of this printer is incredible. You can expect to print 6000 color sheets and 7,500 black sheets with the included ink. Besides, the printer offers a capacity to put at least 250 sheets per usage, which saves time and effort to print several designs.
It is the best sublimation printer in the market for its PrecisionCare technology that enhances its overall performance. The accuracy of this sublimation printer is pleasing, with 40m precise dots/second. So, you must know by now that your art and designing stock is in the right hands to print and experience in the physical form.
- It offers a high-density print chip for accuracy.
- The vast ink tank saves cost and time.
- The productivity rate of this best sublimation printer is higher.
- It offers wired and wireless connectivity with other devices.
- Low cost-replacement bottle
- Budget-friendly machine setup
- It does not waste a little ink
- Maximum capacity for sheets
- A little complicated
4. Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
Turn your digital media into the physical and customize them with different items with Canon Selphy CP1300. With high-density print resolution, you can expect a quick dry of sheets with exceptional printing performance. In addition, Canon is not restricting to produce the best quality cameras, but their printers are also winning hearts with a compact design and simple, understandable structure.
Moreover, the best thing about this sublimation printer is its water-resistant feature. You can place this compact printer anywhere and carry it in your backpack without worrying about damaging it. Also, the dedicated app of Canon helps you navigate and control the app from the comfort of your couch.
In addition, the 16.8m colors will add beauty to your design, and the accuracy of the art will leave you to wonder about its realistic quality. You can print different sizes of cards via this best sublimation printer, and the tilting LED screen will further help you edit the size and other functions.
- You can expect quality prints on different items.
- The portable design encourages easy usage.
- The printer is water-proof and can operate at room temperature.
- The final printing product houses 256 levels per the color resolution to promote accuracy.
- The printer supports various connectivity methods, including WiFi, USB, Memory card, and application.
- Compact design
- Low maintenance cost
- LED for editing and controlling prints
- DYE-technology for sublimation
- The cartridges could be expensive to replace.
5. Mitsubishi CP-D90DW Hi-Tech Dye-Sub Photo Printer
The fast processing Mitsubishi CP-D90DW sublimation printer successfully made it to our list for its exceptional features. It comes with a traditional old-style design, but it can print faster than any best sublimation printer available.
The 256 color graduation capacity of the printer lets you experience different color combinations on your designs and enjoy it on other items. It may not offer the best printing quality, but its maximum sheet capacity and wireless connectivity may cover this drawback. Mitsubishi sublimation printer can be used for regular and professional usage because of its low ink consumption while producing more.
- It works with the speed of a rocket.
- It does not require regular maintenance.
- It lets you recreate 16 million colors on 256 color graduation layers.
- WiFi and USB connectivity makes pairing with other digital devices super convenient.
- The design may be traditional, but the setup is pretty quick.
- Fast-speed printing
- High color gradation
- Printing resolution could be increased.
How to Choose Best Sublimation Printer in 2022 – Buying Guide
Whether to buy a sublimation printer for personal or professional use, you must keep in mind several factors while choosing the ideal one. Apart from its high speed, maximum sheet capacity, many other factors demand attention.
So, let me walk you through some essential points that you should never avoid while looking for the best sublimation printer.
Knowing how the cartridge is working inside the sublimation printer and its cost of replacement and maintenance should be your priority. You don’t want to trap yourself with a printer that offers the least amount of printing capacity and demands a refill every other day. Thus the quality of the cartridge plays a vital role in the productivity and performance of the printer. Besides, don’t forget to check if the cartridges work in personal space per color or combined.
- Printing Materials
First, be clear about why you are purchasing a sublimation printer and what materials you want your prints. Remember, not every sublimation printer universally works and is ready to print on every material you put inside. So, better check before and make your purchase according to your needs.
The sublimation printer should have a rocket speed. It will save your time and wouldn’t distract you with other things during the printing process. The printers with low speed is another word for annoying.
The sublimation printer with a higher resolution will print the best-quality results. Always look out for the product’s specifications before purchasing, and remember we count the printer resolution via dots per inch.
You can’t avoid this factor because you have to connect your sublimation printer to your other digital devices at the end of the day. After all, they work hand in hand. Always demand rich connectivity, whether wired or wireless. Never settle for any sublimation printer that does not offer WiFi and Bluetooth.
Printers are an easy and quick way to give life to your art. When you design something on your laptop or mobile, you want to feel it in your hands, and sublimation printers make it easy for you.
All these best sublimation printers are user-friendly, durable, and knows their job to produce high-quality prints.
However, if you have other sublimation printers in mind, feel free to share your review. Happy printing!