Smart TV is an exciting device that you can use as your smartphone. Apart from excellent display performance and many exciting features, it gives access to the digital world. By connecting through WiFi or Ethernet cable port, you can download several popular games, social applications, and watch content directly through the streaming platforms.
Likewise, you can open YouTube and watch your favorite videos on the big TV screen. Sometimes the YouTube application is available as default, but you can download it from the Google Store option. Once you open YouTube, you can upload or watch videos on your channel, interact with your subscribers via comments, and do more to get views. It is easy to use on mobile phones, but the video quality on smart TV will be better ten times.
How to see YouTube comments on smart TV
After creating content and uploading it to the YouTube channel, the next concern is whether the followers like it or not. Surprisingly, YouTube is now a two-way communication channel where the followers or subscribers share their thoughts about the video by commenting. The owner can access the comments, reply, and welcome suggestions from their fans to feel them engaged. But how can we see Youtube comments on smart TV is still a mystery to many.
Well, it is like a walk in the park. Using YouTube on a smart TV or seeing the comments on your videos is not rocket science. However, you need to customize some TV And YouTube settings and then set them to access your channel freely.
Activate Comments Tab on YouTube
Follow these quick steps to active comments on YouTube on your smart TV.
- Open YouTube and login in to your channel.
- Go to your profile and select the YouTube studio option.
- In the menu, choose the Videos option.
- Go to the Comments and ranking category
- Here you will come across many options, including activating or teaching comments. Click on the activating options.
- Now all the comments on your videos will be displayed to you, and let you reply
Show Comments Automatically
If you have activated the commenting option, but you are not about to see the comments, then maybe your smart TV asks you to follow some annoying steps to see comments. Well, we have a solution to this.
- Log in to your YouTube channel on smart TV.
- Go to the settings of your channel.
- Choose “show comments tab” and hit enter from the drop-down menu.
Now you will automatically see all the comments coming your way on your videos.